Someone asked me this brilliant question recently that I really wanted to answer in this episode:
“What processes and systems do I really need to have to get my business up and running from scratch?”
As entrepreneurs growing online businesses, 2 of the most important things we need to figure out are:
- The tools we’re going to use to run our business
- The systems and processes we need in place to grow
But with all the conflicting information out there, it can feel so overwhelming and confusing choosing tools and figuring out the right systems.
So I really want to share with you what I use in my business and what has helped me the most.
So in this episode I’m sharing:
- The amazing book I read 20 years ago that opened my eyes to the importance of building systems in my business.
- A list of my favourite business tools that I can’t live without.
- The 3 most important processes and systems to get your business off the ground and scale it with ease.
- How to automate processes in your business so that you can grow without constantly having to work harder.
I hope this episode inspires you to explore different ways to make your life as a business owner so much easier!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- If you would like to submit a question for me to answer on the podcast, all you need to do is share it through this form here >
- Check out my book recommendation for learning more about building systems for your business: The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Click here to try our all-in-one tech platform, FEA Create, completely free!
- How To Create Epic Content Without Getting Overwhelmed
- Create your 90-Day Business Success Plan with this free workbook
Ways to get in touch with us:
- Message me directly on Instagram @iamcarriegreen
- Email us on [email protected]
- Send us a WhatsApp message on +44 20 7788 9223