When you have an idea in your head, and or a burning desire to turn that idea into reality… maybe to create a course, write a book, start a membership, or just make money doing something you love, it can be so easy to feel like you’re stuck not getting anywhere.
Getting your ideas out of your head and turning them into reality is never an easy process. I like to call that phase, “The Valley of Despair”, and we all get stuck there at some point when we try to pursue our ideas and dreams.
So in this episode I wanted to share with you my best tips for getting out of the Valley of Despair and making it out to the other side so that you can turn your ideas into reality and see your vision come to life.
- An insight into my journal entries from my book-writing journey in 2016
- Why being in the Valley of Despair is actually a good thing
- The first thing I do when I feel stuck and I’m procrastinating
- How to tap into your zone of genius and get into flow
- The powerful ritual that helps me to tap into my higher self
- How to break your big goal down into tiny steps
- How to make time for important ideas
I hope you love this episode and that it inspires you and helps you to turn your ideas into reality.