You reach a goal, you set a more ambitious one. You reach that one, and you shift the finish line again.
But even though dreaming big is amazing, and we all have the ability to create so much success, we also need to stop and check in with ourselves as entrepreneurs.
We need to get clear on WHY we actually want to reach those goals. And we need to make sure those bigger and bigger goals support our whole lives, not just our businesses.
And that’s exactly what I’m chatting about in this episode with the amazing Jadah Sellner. Jadah (literally) wrote the book on anti-hustle culture and she shares so many amazing things in this episode.
We chat about:
- The essential thing you need to do whenever you reach a new goal.
- Why you need to stop putting yourself at the bottom of your to-do list.
- The problem with always wanting more (and how to do it the right way).
- Understanding when you need to push, pause or pivot in your business.
- Finding the balance between effort and ease.
- The real reason you might be feeling stuck (and it’s deeper than just procrastination).
As ambitious entrepreneurs it’s so tempting to just keep pushing ourselves to achieve more, grow more, do more… but that can also be a recipe for burnout, and ultimately losing the passion and joy we once had for our business.
So I hope this episode inspires you to take care of yourself just as much as you take care of your business and the people around you.
And if you’d like more amazing support, inspiration and content from us, make sure to become an FEA Insider!