In this episode, I’m sitting down for a chat with the amazing Trey Anthony, an award-winning writer, actor, producer and visionary creator who found a way to turn her struggles and setbacks into a hugely successful business.
If you’ve faced challenges or setbacks in your life and you feel like you’ve become disconnected from your truth, then this episode will show you that there’s always a way to turn things around and it’s never too late to follow your dreams (Trey’s grandmother is living proof of that!)
Here’s what we chatted about:
- Trey’s background and how being typecast and rejected was the start of her success story.
- Why being authentic and speaking her truth is her super power.
- Why she repeatedly took imperfect action and invested in herself to make things happen.
- How she lives an intentional life and finds the courage to take action even when she’s terrified.
- The incredible story of how her grandmother followed her dream to become a rapper in her late 70s.
- How the lowest point in Trey’s life inspired her book, Black Girl In Love (With Herself).
Tune in now to hear how Trey took charge of her own destiny and turned her mess into her message (and how you can do the same!)
It’s the middle of the year and I know around this time it’s so easy to feel like we’re completely disconnected from the goals we set for ourselves back in January.
If you’ve been busy working like mad, but not really making the progress you want in your business, maybe feeling like you’re going round in circles, I’m hosting a workshop you’re going to love!
It’s called the CEO Power Hour and together we’re going to make a plan to help you create so much success for the rest of the year.