On this week’s episode of the She Means Business Show, I had an incredible chat with the amazing Susie Moore — bestselling author, world renowned life coach, and expert when it comes to all things PR and media!
We had so much fun and talked about so many things (seriously, I could have talked to Susie all day!) but here are the main takeaways:
- Why we all need to stop overthinking and start UNDERthinking if we want to be successful and go after our dreams
- You don’t need to have it all figured out or be hugely successful to be featured in the media (Susie got her first big feature before she even had a website or a big social media following)
- There is a niche out there for every person and every story, no matter how obscure or ‘out there’ it may be
Susie shared some amazing tips and strategies on how you can build authority and become known in your industry, and we also had some brilliant questions from our members who joined us live.
If you loved this episode and you want to go even deeper on creating visibility and tapping into the power of the media, then make sure you join me and Susie for a FREE masterclass on Thursday, May 25th at 8AM PT // 11AM ET // 3PM GMT // 4PM UK!
We’ll be doing a deep-dive into things like:
- How to become your own publicist and learn to work with the media
- How to leverage what you already have to get PR from big outlets
- The surprising PR opportunities that actually grow your business (and the ones that don’t)
- How Susie grew her email list by 29,000+ in 9 months purely by leveraging the media
- Susie’s proven method for taking action and getting noticed
And so much more… I can’t wait, it’s going to be amazing!
Click here to save your spot >>