We’re entering a new world where businesses that aren’t creating that diversity and inclusion for their customers and their communities are going to get left behind.
We need to understand what building an anti-racist business truly looks like and the work that each and every one of us needs to do to create a better world.
So in this episode I’m chatting to the amazing Trudi Lebron!
Trudi is a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Coach and works with businesses, coaches and entrepreneurs and in this episode she’s sharing some things you can do as a business owner, to build an amazing business.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Trudi discovered a need for Diversity and Inclusion coaching in the online coaching and personal development world.
- Why building an anti-racist business that focuses on diversity, equality and inclusion is so important and why it’s so needed.
- The steps you can take as a business owner and entrepreneur to create an environment of inclusivity and equality in your business.
- The biggest shifts that we’re likely to see happening over the next few years.
- How to broaden your horizons and connect with more people of colour in your industry.
I hope you loved this episode and if you want more help and support with building a wildly successful business, join hundreds of thousands of women and become an FEA Insider where you’ll get access to freebies, bonuses, giveaways and so much good stuff!
If you would love to connect with Trudi and find out more, you can find her: