So many entrepreneurs want to create their own YouTube channel but don’t know where to start! If you have ever wondered how you could leverage YouTube to grow your business, you’re going to love this episode of the She Means Business Show!
The amazing thing about YouTube is that your content lives on and works for years, it doesn’t just disappear after a few hours like it does on social media platforms!
But the key thing to understand is that it’s different when you’re approaching YouTube as an entrepreneur as opposed to a creator or entertainer who wants to make money with Adsense.
So in this episode I’m chatting with the amazing Sunny Lenarduzzi! She’s a social media consultant and business growth coach and has grown her YouTube channel to over 500,000 subscribers!
When we wanted help to leverage YouTube for FEA, we bought her course because her information is so good, which is why I’m so excited for you to listen to this episode!
In it we talk about:
- The 3 types of content that you need to create as an entrepreneur on YouTube.
- How Sunny started out on YouTube (completely by mistake!).
- The most important type of content you need to create as an entrepreneur (and how to generate leads on autopilot).
- Why viral content isn’t always a good thing (and how to use it properly).
- The metrics that really matter on YouTube (and it’s not the number of views!).
- How to come up with content topics.
- The formula for success on YouTube.
- The results you can expect when you focus on value instead of virality.
Sunny shares so many amazing insights and strategies and if you want to learn more from her, you can find her at:
Also don’t forget to enter this week’s podcast giveaway! Take a photo or screenshot of you listening to this episode, share it to your Instagram Stories and tag us @femaleentrepreneurassociation – you’ll be in with a chance of winning amazing stationery from our Carrie & Co range!