Our businesses rely solely on us to become a success, so if we’re not well, healthy and fit and have the energy we need – we won’t be able to reach our goals and live the life we dream of.
So many of us push ourselves so hard and focus so much of our energy on our businesses that we often forget to focus on ourselves.
Which is why I’m so excited to be chatting to the incredible Angela Foster in this episode!
Angela is a Health & Performance Coach and the stuff she teaches is incredible.
In this episode, we chat about how you can optimize your health and energy to build an even more successful business.
- Her story of chasing success, how that led to a complete burnout and the epiphany she had while lying in hospital.
- What biohacking is and why it can help us to not only be healthier but also build more successful businesses.
- Her SHIFT model for sustaining high energy, optimizing your health and avoiding burnout.
- Why sleep is so essential for wellbeing, creativity and success.
- How to get better results by planning your calendar around your menstrual cycle.
- Why you need to train your mind as much as you train your body and why gratitude plays such a huge part of this.
This is such an incredible episode and I know you’re going to take so many tips away from it (and hopefully want to be kinder to yourself too!).
Remember that we run a giveaway every week! To be in with a chance of winning an amazing stationery product from our Carrie & Co range, simply take a photo or screenshot of you listening to this episode, share it to your Instagram Stories and tag us @femaleentrepreneurassociation
If you would like to find out more about biohacking and connect with Angela, here are the links she mentioned in this episode: