I know that so many of us have these amazing ideas and desires to create something really successful but we’re teetering on the edge of really going for it.
So often we have great ideas, but it feels so overwhelming to actually create anything!
We go from feeling inspired to talking ourselves out of it and making up all sorts of reasons for why it wouldn’t have worked out anyway.
Over the years there have been so many times where I’ve had amazing ideas but the fear of doing anything about it was just too big, so I just did nothing.
If you’ve ever struggled with feeling stuck like this, this episode is for you!
In this episode I’m sharing with you:
- Why the ideas you have are exactly right for you.
- How my friend Kate started a successful business from home using her creativity and Instagram to grow and make thousands of sales.
- How Michelle’s multiple 6-figure business started with a simple printable on Etsy.
- How to come up with amazing ideas you can create and sell and the steps to make them happen.
- The struggle and overwhelm I had to get over to create the Female Entrepreneur Association after I had the idea.
I hope you love this episode and that it inspires you and gets you fired up to start working on bringing an idea to life today!
If you’d love my help to create your idea, access to my incredible Team at FEA and a line-up of business mentors there to help you make it happen – doors are now open for our 12-week live Create & Sell program!
If you’re ready to commit to your dreams and you’d love the support, mentorship and accountability to make it happen, come join us inside Create & Sell before doors close!