When it comes to learning or achieving anything new in life, that process is always so much easier and quicker when you follow in the footsteps of someone who has done it before you, rather than trying to figure it all out for yourself.
Success leaves clues, and the achievements of others before you can be the shortcuts to your own success. But it’s also so important to find out what your own version of success is, what John likes to call, your “zone of fire”
Since 2012 John has been producing a daily podcast where he has now interviewed over 3,000 of the most incredible entrepreneurs such as Amy Porterfield, Lewis Howes, Marie Forleo, Tim Ferris, Ramit Sethi, Neil Patel, Barbara Corcoran and Pat Flynn to name a few.
That was his zone of fire.
Committing to doing that podcast every day not only helped John build a huge multi-million dollar business, it also gave him insight into the roadmap that all these entrepreneurs seem to have in common when it comes to creating success.
So in this episode John and I talk about:
- How he took 10 years of knowledge and 3,000 conversations with amazing entrepreneurs and turned them into 17 steps for success for his upcoming book, The Common Path To Uncommon Success.
- How John started out as an officer in the U.S. Army and then spent 6 years switching careers and looking for his zone of genius.
- Why making a commitment to creating a daily podcast changed his life.
- Finding your “big” idea that aligns with your unique zone of fire.
- Overcoming impostor syndrome and committing to your ideas.
- Why John has shared his monthly income reports since day one.
- Why it’s so important to get clear on what success looks like for you and how John runs his business in alignment with the kind of lifestyle he wants to live.
- The biggest lie that many experts share.
But if you’d love to get your hands on a free copy, we’ve got 10 copies to give away!
Simply take a photo or screenshot of you listening to this episode of She Means Business, post it to Instagram Stories, share why you loved it and tag us @femaleentrepreneurassociation to be in with a chance of winning a copy!