Before I started FEA, I used to watch other entrepreneurs on webinars sharing how they were building their successful businesses and making millions of dollars.
Part of me used to think it was absurd, ridiculous and impossible!
I watched from the sidelines as these people achieved amazing things and created incredible success, while I felt too embarrassed to do anything about my dreams and ideas.
I kept playing small while watching all these other people play big.
And I know that so many of us feel this way… so many of us stand on the sidelines and watch others going for their dreams and making amazing things happen.
So in this episode I want to chat to you about:
- The massive money block that used to hold me back from creating financial success.
- The shift we all need to make to create amazing success, abundance and joy.
- The steps I took to turn my dream of becoming a Hay House author into reality.
- A visualisation exercise and powerful questions to help you get clear on claiming your seat at the table you want to sit at (steps for getting off the sidelines and in the game!).
After you’ve done this exercise, why not make a list of the people whose table you’d like to sit at and share it on Instagram! Make sure you tag me @iamcarriegreen and why not tag those people too!
Finally, I would love your help in spreading the word about the She Means Business Show… We’re doing a giveaway on Instagram and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning luxury stationery from Carrie.Co and copies of my bestseller, She Means Business is:
- Share a photo or screenshot of yourself listening to this episode to Instagram Stories
- Tag us @femaleentrepreneurassociation
- Share what you loved about this episode