Welcome to this year’s final episode of the She Means Business Show!
As we go on to leave such a crazy year behind us, I wanted to reflect on 2020 and some of the biggest takeaways that I’m going to be taking into 2021.
So in this episode I wanted to share with you:
- The biggest change that has happened for Team FEA this year.
- How I’ve been juggling running a business after having my 2nd child.
- The kind of things you need to make yourself available for in 2021 to create success.
- The abundance challenge I set for myself earlier this year and how you can turn problems into fun challenges for yourself.
- The power behind the word “try” (why it’s actually so powerful, even though many people think it’s weak).
Remember that regardless of what happens in 2021, you have the power of choosing how to react. No matter how big the challenges we might have to face, we can always choose a response that’s going to help empower us and give us the best outcome possible.
So let’s dive into this new year together and let abundance and success flow!
I hope you loved this episode and I would really like to know: What has been the biggest lesson you’ve learned in 2020 that will help shape your 2021? Let me know in the comments below!
For more motivation and inspiration to build the business of your dreams, make sure you keep tuning into the She Means Business show, which comes out every Tuesday.
You can watch the video version here on the Female Entrepreneur Association website or listen to the podcast version here. Subscribe below for the best content and to get notified whenever a new episode is out!