When we follow our intuition and give ourselves permission to do what we’re truly meant to be doing in our lives, we can manifest all kinds of success and happiness.
And this is exactly how Amber Lilyestrom created a 7-figure business and the lifestyle of her dreams.
In this episode of the She Means Business Show, I’m joined by the incredible Amber, Brand Coach and host of The Amber Lilyestrom Show, which gets over 100,000 downloads per month!
Amber shares so many amazing and inspirational insights in this episode all about allowing yourself to do what you’re meant to do and following your purpose, including:
- How to move yourself out of the overwhelm of inaction and feel less stressed.
- How a traumatic experience in her childhood and a near-death experience later on in life shaped her life and career.
- Why she quit her job to start her business as soon as she got her first client.
- Her 4-part process to step into who you are, create success and live your best life.
- How Amber manifested her dream house and lifestyle.
It took Amber a near death experience to take the plunge and follow her purpose… for her to realise that she had let fear play way too big a part in her life.
I know that 2020 has been a difficult year for pretty much every one of us, so I want us to put our stake in the ground and set our intention for 2021.
Let’s step into our power and come together to make 2021 our year of fearless action!
If you’re in and you’re ready, I’ve created a free 5-day challenge to help you do exactly that!
If you’d love to connect with Amber, head over to: