As entrepreneurs, one thing we have to get really good at is community building, because when you nurture a community of people who love what you do, you can create so much success and impact!
So in this episode I’m chatting with the amazing Jadah Sellner, community expert, podcast host and creator of Love Over Metrics.
Jadah is also the creator of one of our most popular Members’ Club masterclasses, Love Over Metrics: How to grow your community, increase engagement and lead with love.
In this episode we dive into her experience building the Simple Green Smoothies community from zero into a seven-figure business with over 400,000 Instagram followers and 355,000 email subscribers.
Jadah shares some amazing strategies for building a really engaged community and growing your business by focusing on loving up on your people rather than the metrics, numbers and followers.
Jadah and I chat about:
- Why there’s space in the market for each and every one of us – no unique messages, only unique messengers.
- How Jadah and her partner, Jen Hansard, grew Simple Green Smoothies into a success and generated over $1m in sales with one low ticket product.
- How our “weaknesses” make us unique, relatable and help us to stand out.
- Jadah’s top tips for growing an engaged community of people who love what you do.
- Fun ways to surprise and delight your community.
- Her number one list-building strategy that helped her grow from 2,000 to 200,000 email subscribers in just one year.
- How keeping it simple helped Jadah and Jen create an $86,000 launch.
I hope you love this episode! After you dive in, drop me a comment below and let me know one strategy you learned in this episode that you’re going to try in your own community!
Make sure you head over to www.buildyourchallenge.com – Jadah has a free PDF checklist to help you create your own community challenge!