(Or you can watch the video version below)
In this amazing episode of the She Means Business Show, I’m joined by my good friend Brandon Lucero!
Brandon’s expertise when it comes to creating scroll-stopping content is incredible and this episode is a value-bomb of some of his best content tips and strategies.
If you’re ready to create content that captures your audience’s attention and gets them to recognize you as the go-to expert in your industry – you’re going to love this episode!
And if you want even more help taking your content game to the next level, Brandon recently created an amazing masterclass for our Members’ Club called Creating Videos That Convert.
Creating content is so important because our businesses are about our ideas, messages and stories.
But so many entrepreneurs feel stuck on the content treadmill simply because they’re churning out content for the sake of it.
So in this episode Brandon and I chat about being strategic with our content, and creating stuff that will actually generate results for our businesses.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why creating content is the best strategy to get people to know, like, trust… and most importantly, buy from you.
- Why failing (and even sharing crappy content when you’re first starting out!) will actually help you to become a more successful entrepreneur.
- How to avoid becoming the “unheard entrepreneur” that gets lost in the noise and the competition.
- How to craft your message and create the hard-hitting, powerful type of content that will help you grow your audience and become an authority in your space.
- How to find your own voice and be authentic with your content.
I know you’re going to love this episode and I can’t wait to see the amazing content this inspires you to create!
And before you dive into this episode, make sure you become an FEA Insider! You’ll be the first to hear about new episodes, exclusive content and latest news.