So many of us have this goal to make a million in revenue in our businesses… I used to dream so much of reaching this milestone back in 2009.
This is when I created a challenge for myself called “Mission To Make A Million In 365 Days”.
And whilst I did reach the million mark a few years ago, that first challenge I set for myself was a total and utter fail, not because my ideas were bad, but because I was focusing on completely the wrong things.
It took me a few years from 2009 to figure out what it really takes to make a million, and it’s such an important shift that I think holds so many entrepreneurs from ever getting to that milestone.
So in this week’s episode, I wanted to share with you my journey to making a million in my business and some key things I learned along the way that I know will be so helpful if this is a goal that’s on your list too.
In this episode I share with you:
- What happened by day 65 of my “Mission To Make A Million In 365 Days” challenge and why I decided I needed to set myself a different challenge after that.
- The discovery I made in 2011 about what it really takes to become a successful entrepreneur and the new challenge I set for myself with this shift in perspective.
- The changes I made that helped me bring to life a business idea I had been mulling over for 3 years (that’s how FEA was born!).
- The things we need to do every single day to become the person we need to be to create success.
- The questions you really need to ask yourself as an entrepreneur and the commitments you need to make so that you can hit your financial goals.
I hope you love this episode and that it helps you to have a few A-HA moments!