Time has been whizzing by and we’re already nearly half way through the year! Are you on track? Have you been making the progress you wanted to be making? Have you achieved what you want so far?
I find that it’s so easy to get caught up in day-to-day activities – you start off the year with your goals written out and with the best intentions of reaching them, but then life gets in the way! All of a sudden 5 months have flown by and you’ve not made the progress you wanted to make. You’ve stopped reviewing your goals, let alone writing new ones!
So, now is the perfect time to take a step back and reflect on what’s happened so far, address potential blocks and problems that have held you back, set new goals and map out the rest of the year! We’ve created The May Review Guide & Workbook to help to do this! It doesn’t matter whether you’re on track right now or not, because everyone can benefit from taking a step back from their business to reflect, review and plan.
In The May Review you will find…
- Questions to help uncover what’s going right and what’s going wrong.
- An exercise to help you overcome blocks.
- Questions to help you get clarity and set goals for the year ahead.
- A fun project to help you stay focused on what you want to achieve!
- Powerful words and affirmations you can cut out and stick on your wall to help you programme your mind for success.
- An exercise for mapping out your goals and creating a game plan.
- An exercise for helping you to manage your time, so that you can make good progress.
- An exercise for creating a mind map to help you to see where you’re going and what you need to do to get there.
- A blank map for you to fill in and stick on your wall to help you stay on track.
The May Review will take you through a simple, fun and effective process for helping you to achieve amazing things this year.
I hope the questions, exercises and maps help you as much as they have helped me!