It’s the beginning of a new year – a time where a lot of people reflect upon the year that’s just passed and imagine the possibilities for the year ahead. Here are some amazing questions to ask yourself now to help give you clarity on how you want this year to go. The questions are taken from Sharpen Your Focus, by Brian Johnson.
• If you could wave a magic wand and have whatever you wished for in any part of your life, what would it be?
• If you could design your perfect lifestyle… what would it look like?
• How would you change your life if you received $1 million cash, tax free, today? What is the first thing you would do?
• What parts of your work do you enjoy the most and do the best? Where do you excel? What sorts of activities make you the happiest?
• What would you do, how would you spend your time, if you learned today that you had only six months left to live?
• What one great thing would you dare to dream if you knew you could not fail? If you were absolutely guaranteed success in any one goal, small or large, short term or long term, what would it be?”
I hope these questions help you to have an amazing 2013!