I’m so excited that you’re going to be joining me for a 10-Minute Masterclass. I’ve made a quick video to let you know what it’ll be like and some tips to bear in mind, so I hope it helps.
WHAT IS THE 10-MINUTE MASTERCLASS?
Every Tuesday we publish a new 10-Minute Masterclass and share it with our audience. The aim is to provide inspiring, empowering and actionable tips and steps that our audience can take, to help them to build successful businesses.
WHO ARE OUR AUDIENCE?
Female entrepreneurs from around the world, who are looking for inspiration and support to build a successful business.
HOW THE MASTERCLASS WILL BE CREATED:
1) I will film a separate introduction, where I’ll give an overview of what’s to come in the masterclass and introduce you and what you do.
2) Then we will film the masterclass together via Skype. I will welcome you to the masterclass and say a few things about the topic we’re discussing and then hand over to you to share your tips/strategies. The more actionable the tips are, the better.
The idea is that the masterclass is short and sweet.
TIPS FOR THE FILMING:
1) Please make sure you have a good mic. If you’re going to be wearing headphones will a mic, make sure your hair is out of the way and don’t wear any clothing (like a scarf) that will rub against the mic.
2) Make sure you’re well lit. Try to sit facing a window or use good lighting.
3) Make sure you computer is on a solid surface and that the webcam is around eye level.
4) Sit so that you’re centred in the video – I don’t want you to be cut off the shot :)
5) If your laptop runs slow, make sure you shut down any programmes you have open, as it’ll help with the quality of the call.
If the sound, lighting or quality of the call is bad we won’t be able to use the interview.
HOSTING A COMPETITION:
We often run competitions in the comments, where we give away a prize from the expert. This is a great way for us to raise more awareness about your products/services and to engage the audience more. So, if there’s anything you’d like to giveaway to one winner let us know. It could be a workbook, digital product – anything you’d like.
Email [email protected] if you’d like to do this.
FREEBIES & LINKS:
If you have any freebies or articles you’ve written, which link to the topic you’ll be discussing then send the links over to us and we’ll include them.
Email [email protected] if you’d like us to include anything.
Like I said, I’m so excited that you’re joining me for the masterclass, it’s going to be a lot of fun!