Social Media Manager with Enormous Potential for Career Growth
(Full-time Position based from our office in Wilmslow, UK.)
An amazing Social Media Manager ready to make his/her mark by helping the Female Entrepreneur Association to spread our message across social media in a BIG way. We’re looking to totally revamp our social media strategy and want someone who’s ridiculously passionate about social media to come and join our team!
If you’d like to join us, keep reading!
The Female Entrepreneur Association (FEA) exists to inspire and empower women from around the world to turn their ideas into reality and build wildly successful businesses.
Building a business can be lonely, and it’s easy to feel frustrated and discouraged, so our mission is to create content that is going to really inspire and empower these women to realise that they can 100% create the success they desire. We’re here to show them the way, cheer them on and support them as they take massive action to achieve their goals… doing this is A LOT of fun!
At FEA we produce weekly video content, a podcast, a monthly digital magazine and we also have our Members’ Club and other products and courses – we have a lot of amazing things going on.
about the position
We are looking for an incredible digital marketer with creativity and passion to join our dream team to manage our social media and support with digital marketing. Social media is one of the most important ways we create visibility and engage with our audience, so this is a key role.
We’re looking for someone who absolutely loves social media and staying up to date with the latest trends and strategies and someone who also loves to look at the data and see how we’re performing and what we need to change and do better.
As our social media manager, you will be responsible for brainstorming creative ideas for how we can bring our brand and content to life across Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn – these are the 3 platforms you will be responsible for. You’ll research and test new ideas, plan out our social media content campaigns, make sure everything aligns with our brand and is on track with the goals of the company.
Your end goal is to expand our reach, grow our following, our email list and generate sales.
This role is full-time based out of our amazing Wilmslow office. It’s a fun environment and you’ll become part of our lovely dream team :)
what to expect
We are looking for someone who is excited about this position and the opportunity to grow, but we also want to make sure that you are clear on what to expect.
As our social media manager, you will be responsible for expanding our reach, growing our following, driving more traffic to our website, engaging our audience across social media and ultimately generating more leads and sales.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – we need you to write amazing copy for us on social media that is fun and engaging
- Ability to create beautiful graphics to be shared on social media
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Constantly tracking and reporting on social analytics and metrics, making suggestions for improvement based on your findings in these reports
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through a variety of platforms
- Constantly looking at our content and bringing it to life on social media (including finding amazing customer success stories we can share in a compelling way, looking at how we can promote our podcast and videos better and how we can share our paid offerings more effectively across social media)
- Developing strategies to grow our social media platforms both in customer engagement (comments, dialogue, sharing) and the numeric value (number of followers)
- Working closely with our marketing team to help support our launches on social media. You’ll do this by designing and executing results-driven, lead-generating, and high-converting social media campaigns.
- Amazing team – our team is made up of truly amazing experts who care deeply about our work, love our audience and customers, and truly care about serving one another. You’ll be joining a team that are bonded together as a family and work together to solve problems and create a magical experience for female entrepreneurs.
- An extra day off – birthdays are a special time for all of us, and FEA’s gift to you is to never have to work on yours!
- Personal development – we buy books and courses to help you grow and develop.
- Pension Plan
- Holiday entitlement – 25 days paid holiday per year.
the selection process
We will go through the following 3 round before making our selection on who will become our new Social Media Manager:
Round 1: Applicants to send through CV and portfolio for review
Round 2: Selected applicants from round 1 to complete test assessment
Round 3: Finalists to have a video interview with Carrie
Round 4: The final candidate(s) will have a paid test to carry out
If you’d like to be considered for this role please click here and complete our application form.
We are beyond excited to hear from you!
You must submit your application no later than Friday 28th February 2020.