(If you have problems watching the videos, try using Google Chrome or alternatively download the entire bundle at the bottom of the page and watch the videos on your computer) Hello & welcome to the Kick-Start the Year Bundle 2014! This bundle has been created to help you get super clear on what you want to achieve this year, get laser focused on what you need to do in order to make it happen, get organised so you can make it happen and take massive action this January. Along with the printables this month, we’ve also created the Kick-Start the Year Video Sessions. This is a series of videos talking you through really important things, such as goal setting and creating your game plan.
- First off, download & print out this month’s calendar, so you know when all the live events are taking place. Click here.
- Print out this month’s workbooks and work through them while watching the videos above.
- Download the ‘Have Your Best Year Ever!’ Guided Visualisation from the download section below, and listen to it daily over the next 30 days.
- Print out your Kick-Start Checklist below & all other extra printables.
- Enjoy going through this month’s bundle & get clear and focused so that you can have the best year ever!
- Head over to the forum & get involved in the conversation.
If you love this month’s bundle & think your friends & network might too, then help us to spread the word by clicking to tweet below – we’d be very grateful :-)
Tweet: Love this kick-start the year bundle from @FEAtweets! Check it out here: http://ctt.ec/9DeNI+
Click on the images below to open the Kick-Start the Year Workbooks.In this bundle we have a brand new guided visualisation for you to download and listen to daily. It’s been created by Jason Jackman specifically for the Members’ Club and it will help you to program your mind for having the best year ever. We also have new inspirational iPhone & desktop graphics to help keep you on fire this month! Click on the images below to download – right-click and save the iPhone & Desktop images and then upload them to your device.
We’ve also created some extra printables to help you plan out the next 12 months & stay organised this year :-)
Get involved in the live events this month! We have live mastermind session on January 15th, where we’ll be sharing more strategies to help you make this year amazing, and we have a live Q&A session taking place on the 29th January, so come and ask any questions you have. If you can’t attend live, don’t worry, we’ll be recording them and you can watch them after. Click on the images below to find out more.