Customer Happiness Specialist with Enormous Potential for Career Growth
(Full-time Position based from our office in Wilmslow, UK.)
We are looking for someone who loves making people feel special to come and join our team and handle our customer support. You’ll play an essential role in creating the customer experience, by acting as the primary point of contact for all customer enquiries and be directly responsible for keeping our customers happy via email and live chat. You’ll be working closely with our Customer Experience team in this role.
Our mission at the Female Entrepreneur Association is to help women from all over the world turn their ideas into successful businesses, so it’s essential that we provide the best support which leaves our customers feeling inspired, empowered and really cared for.
We go above and beyond to make our customers feel special, so if you’re someone that loves brightening people’s day then you’ll be a perfect fit for this role.
While the main focus of your role will be customer happiness through thoughtful support, you’ll also be our wonderful office assistant – helping make sure everything is taken care of for the smooth day-to-day running of the office and occasionally assisting the team on projects.
This will make for a fun and varied role you can really make your own. At FEA we’re a lovely bunch of people, who are passionate about helping others create success and happiness and equally, we care about creating success and happiness for our amazing team too. We want to make sure that you absolutely LOVE working with us and that we give you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
what to expect
We are looking for someone who is excited about this position and the opportunity to grow, but we also want to make sure that you are clear on what to expect.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Exceptionally good spelling and grammar.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, you can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- Tech-savvy and hungry to improve technical skills.
- Ability to identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions.
- A lovely and friendly person who genuinely loves helping people and solving problems.
- Become an expert on the Female Entrepreneur Association, what we offer and how we work, helping our customers and potential customers understand how we can best support them.
- Respond to customer support enquiries across our email inboxes and live chat.
- Assist our team in building knowledge base/support data such as training materials and FAQs.
- Let our customers feel heard and happier after the interaction with you.
- Process cancellations, refunds, update contact details.
- Working with the wider team to ensure the overall customer experience is amazing and important to everyone.
- Pull together weekly reports to help us know how we are doing and where we can improve.
- Bring your ideas to the table if you think we could do something better or improve.
- Support the office with any ad hoc tasks to make sure our FEA HQ is running smoothly.
The Female Entrepreneur Association was founded by Carrie Green and is a platform for ambitious women looking to build wildly successful businesses and turn their ideas and dreams into reality.
With a growing fanbase of more than 600,000 fans, our community exists to spark conversations around the challenges, breakthroughs, impact and success of female entrepreneurs all over the world.
We’re driven by our passion for entrepreneurship and our shared desire to help women create a business they love and a lifestyle they dream of.
We aren’t your bog-standard organisation to work for. At the heart of FEA is the idea that we should all be living our best lives and achieving incredible things. We don’t just want it for our customers, we want it for our amazing team too. Your happiness and fulfilment are so important to us.
- Amazing team – our team is made up of truly amazing experts who care deeply about our work, love our audience and customers, and truly care about serving one another. You’ll be joining a team that are bonded together as a family and work together to solve problems and create a magical experience for female entrepreneurs.
- An extra day off – birthdays are a special time for all of us, and FEA’s gift to you is to never have to work on yours!
- Personal development – we buy books and courses to help you grow and develop.
- Pension Plan
- Holiday entitlement – 25 days paid holiday per year.
the selection process
We will go through the following 3 round before making our selection on who will become our new Customer Happiness Specialist:
Round 1: Applicants to send through CV and portfolio for review
Round 2: Selected applicants from round 1 to complete test assessment
Round 3: Finalists to have a video interview with Carrie
Round 4: The final candidate(s) will have a paid test to carry out
If you’d like to be considered for this role please click here and complete our application form.
We are beyond excited to hear from you!
You must submit your application no later than Friday 28th February 2020.