Looking around at successful 6, 7, even 8 figure entrepreneurs, it’s difficult not to feel stuck if you’re still not seeing the kind of income you’d like from your business or revenue stream.
But speaking from my experience, it takes time, patience and perseverance to make money from any idea or business, no matter what it is.
When I started out, I just had a dream and a desire to help other people, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen or make money from it!
I just knew that if I built an audience of people who loved what my message was about, I would be able to find a way to make money from it.
So over the years I tried 12 different revenue streams to see what worked for me!
7 of them didn’t work out very well but 5 of them have made millions and allowed me to build a multiple 7-figure business!
So many entrepreneurs fail simply because they give up if their first revenue stream doesn’t make money within a few months and I don’t want that to be you!
So in this episode I share:
- How I came up with the idea for FEA and what I focused on when I got started.
- The first things I tried that made money in FEA (and why I didn’t really want to do some of them again!).
- How I created passive income for the first time ever with a simple digital product.
- The revenue stream that helped me break through my money mindset blocks (and gave me the opportunity to work with Amy Porterfield, Lewis Howes, James Wedmore and more!).
- How I finally found the perfect revenue stream (that has made millions over the past few years!).
- My top 5 favourite revenue streams out of the 12 I have tried and why they have worked so well for me.
- The best insights I’ve learned over 10 years of growing FEA about what it takes to create revenue streams that actually work.
I hope this episode sparks loads of ideas and inspiration and if you have a question you’d love me to answer or a challenge you’re facing in your business, drop a comment below or send us a DM on Instagram and I’ll try to make a future episode to answer you directly!