Virtual, part-time role. Starting at 20 hours per week.
We are looking for someone who loves making people feel special to come and join our team and take the lead on our customer support. You’ll play an essential role in creating the customer experience, by acting as the primary point of contact for all customer enquiries and be directly responsible for keeping our customers happy via email and live chat. You’ll be working closely with our Customer Experience team in this role.
Our mission at the Female Entrepreneur Association is to help women from all over the world turn their ideas into successful businesses, so it’s essential that we provide the best support which leaves our customers feeling inspired, empowered and really cared for.
We go above and beyond to make our customers feel special, so if you’re someone that loves brightening people’s day then you’ll be a perfect fit for this role.
At FEA we’re a lovely bunch of people, who are passionate about helping others create success and happiness and equally, we care about creating success and happiness for our amazing team too. We want to make sure that you absolutely LOVE working with us and that we give you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
- Experience managing a customer support team for an online company
- Strong initiative, willing to innovate and take full responsibility to find or create a solution for our customers’ concerns.
- Exceptionally good spelling and grammar.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills – you can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- Tech-savvy with ongoing hunger to improve technical skills.
- Ability to identify customer needs, successfully create solutions, and implement those solutions efficiently.
- Empathy and compassion – a lovely and friendly person who genuinely loves helping people and solving problems.
Role & Responsibilities
- Become an expert on the Female Entrepreneur Association, what we offer and how we work, helping our customers and potential customers understand how we can best support them.
- Taking the lead with customer support and being creative and confident with how you handle our customers to ensure they’re completely taken care of – this might mean jumping on a call with a customer to check in on them and make sure they’re ok.
- Respond to customer support enquiries across our email inboxes and live chat.
- Assist our team in building knowledge base/support data such as training materials and FAQs.
- Let our customers feel heard and happier after the interaction with you.
- Process cancellations, refunds, update contact details.
- Working with the wider team to ensure the overall customer experience is amazing and important to everyone.
- Pull together weekly reports to help us know how we are doing and where we can improve.
- Bring your ideas to the table if you think we could do something better or improve.
The Female Entrepreneur Association was founded by Carrie Green and is a platform for ambitious women looking to build wildly successful businesses and turn their ideas and dreams into reality.
With a growing fanbase of more than 700,000 fans, our community exists to spark conversations around the challenges, breakthroughs, impact and success of female entrepreneurs all over the world.
We’re driven by our passion for entrepreneurship and our shared desire to help women create a business they love and a lifestyle they dream of.
We aren’t your bog-standard organisation to work for. At the heart of FEA is the idea that we should all be living our best lives and achieving incredible things. We don’t just want it for our customers, we want it for our amazing team too. Your happiness and fulfillment are so important to us.